More than simple Case Management
- Are you having trouble finding the right medical provider?
- Do you have issues in determining the right light-duty job for your
- Do you have frequent repetitive motion injuries?
- Are your injured workers just not healing?
How can CCI help you?
From making a simple phone call to schedule an appointment to
providing comprehensive case management, we can tailor our services to
meet your requirements.
Why choose Case Consultants, Inc. to manage your Worker’s Compensation
- Our services help you get the appropriate care for your claimant
and save money.
- We add value by objectively evaluating the situation, the needs,
the treatment plan, and coordinate the appropriate time frame for return
- By closely working with the treating physician and being on-site
with the claimant, we can offer you more detail to better understand the
course of treatment required.
- We can assess the care and keep the claimant on course to a
successful outcome. Ultimately this saves everyone time, money, and
What can you expect from us?
Third Party Administrator
- Continual updates to meet your requirements
- Claimants are interviewed and an Initial Report is delivered
within the first ten days of receiving the referral
- Progress Reports are completed every 30 days thereafter, until
the case is closed
- The Closure Report includes a medical cost savings analysis and
a PPI (Permanent Partial Impairment) rating, if appropriate
- Cases assessed closely for proper care and progression
- Appropriate updates immediately following appointments with a
proposed plan of action
- Continual updates on work status, work restrictions, and return
to work dates
- Tailored services to meet your organization’s needs while
facilitating the appropriate care of your injured workers
We Offer ...
- Qualified Nurses
- Compassionate Care
- Clear and Concise Reporting
- Timely Return to Work
- Focus on Results
Case Consultants, Inc. is dedicated to serving you and
your claimants with the utmost respect and confidentiality. Our
qualified team of Registered Nurses has more than 30 years of
experience and knows how to facilitate compassionate care to
your injured workers.
Case Consultants, Inc.
PO Box 337
Angola, IN 46703